Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19th



Friday 
AM - C&J intense + C&J battery + BSq mod
A. Squat Clean and Split Jerk, try to hit 195-200 for a single
B. Power Clean and Push Jerk, 1 rep @ 135lb every 15 sec for 10 minutes 
C. Back Squat @ 50X1, 3 reps @ 175lbs x 3 sets, 3 min 
A. 200#, I think I could have gone for a PR if I needed to today
B. Completed, it was easier than I thought. Very maintainable. 
C. Completed

PM - Upper CP Battery
30 Kipping HSPU to 8" Depth for time
7:38 which is 10 sec better than last time. I knew I had done this before, but just found my time now. I was halfway at 2:58, the last 8 seemed like they took forever! set of 3,3 then mostly singles with maybe 3 doubles mixed in there but doubles were never a good idea... singles were overall quicker
+
5 min rest
+
5 Bar Muscle-ups per min for 6 minutes
Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment