Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tester Week; 13.4 & 5k Row

AM
OHS, build to a tough set of 3
+
"13.4"
A. 185#
B. 96 reps... 1 less than last year 
I felt great the whole time my toes to bar are so much better than i was last year, but i just let the 15 c&j take me too long. only had 16 sec on the round of 18 so did 6 unbroken. Although i would have loved to see improvement from last year in my score, i saw improvement on how i attacked this work out (calm) and i felt better, but i didn't really push myself to "go there" as i was too afraid to burn myself too early, that 7 min flew by. 
8-- recovery after was quick, i felt good within a couple mins
PM
5k Row for time - damper 3
20:37.9 @2:03.8 ave 
compared to Aug 10, 2013 21:05.4
Felt good, last time my mid/lower back was my limiter, this time i guess my grip was most limiting, I had a big push at the end, maintained near a 2:05 pace till the last 1k and was able to speed up. overall pleased.
9-- recovery after was good, felt pretty tired for a few mins then felt good, but about 15 min later i got a splitting headache 

No comments:

Post a Comment