Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend with 13.2


Sat - 13.2
297 reps
Few rounds bounding quick, other rounds stepped up and jumped down. Never stopped moving. 
I am happy with the score for 13.2, the only problem is that is nearly 160th in my region....... 
Hoping for something that is good for me soon to get myself into the running for regionals.

Sun - Upper CP Battery + MAP Singles
21,15,9 for time:
unbroken HSPU
unbroken C2B Chin-ups
4:38, felt pretty fatigued... warm up wasn't great
+
20 x 30 sec Airdyne @ 90%/30 sec Airdyne @ 50% - note your mph pace for each %
Completed, but don't have a mph measurement, we have cals watts and something else. I was going to do Watts then the screen kept switching, I tried for about 5 mins to figure out how to keep it on 1 screen with the time but I gave up, Ill look into it another time when I am not in the middle of training... but the ride was much smoother and quieter on the new airdyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment