Sunday, March 24, 2013

13.3 + Weekend

13.3
255 reps, (+3 reps from 2012)
wall balls done in 6:14
Double unders done at 7:51
Given than I had just over 4 mins I thought I could get 20+ MU's but I guess not.

SUNDAY
I play soccer on Sundays and usually my games are later, but today I had an early one so I decided to try and play before I worked out. Not a good idea at all. I was so useless after my soccer game, as I am every week but I don't havent really had to actually do anything after my previous games. Imagine me running for 90 min (45 min, 10 min rest, 45 min)... Ha! But that's what I do, I surely get tired by the final few minutes. The combo of soccer and 13.3 was not working for me today when attempting to train. My training was supposed to be

AMRAP in 15 minutes:
10 Kipping HSPU
15 Toes to Bar
+
20 x 33 sec Airdyne @ 90%/27 sec Airdyne @ 50% - note your mph pace for each %

I tried the AMRAP, my intensity was pathetic I didn't even count my rounds, and as for the airdyne I didn't do it. Moral of the story, no working out after soccer. But I did score a goal as a sweeper today from almost half field... I did mean to take a shot but I didn't actually think it would go in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment