Friday, December 7, 2012

Dec 7


Took a few days off due to a weird dizziness thing I was having. Not sure what it was from. I had a 6am client on Tuesday morning and I kept going crosseyed and I just thought it was because I could have been tired, but within the next two hours I started to feel really dizzy. I went to the store around 8am and I thought a few times I was going to fall over/lose my balance, very odd. I usually train around 9:30 on Tuesdays but decided to wait until later that day when I felt better, but I never got to the point of feeling better Tuesday so I took that day off. Weds I rest, felt better this day. Thursday I began training, didn't feel great but felt "good enough". I got through half of the work out then started to get dizzy again, so called it half way there. Finally felt better today, so was able to train :)
 I don't know what is going on, hopefully it is just some weird thing that has passed and never comes back, I havent ever had dizziness like this, so Tuesday was very weird for me. 

AM - CP Stamina - varied
Every minute for 21 minutes:
1st - 3 touch n go DL @ 225lb
2nd - 3-5 unbroken Muscle-ups
3rd - 2-3 tough Strict HSPU to Extra Depth (hands narrow)
Completed, felt great throughout.
DL's: Felt solid
MU's (all no false grip): 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3 
HSPU to 8" depth: 3, 3, 2, 3, 3, 2, 2

PM - MAP Rowing
30 x 20 sec Row @ 90%+/40 sec complete rest on Rower- damper 5, same pace as last week
Rows about 95m per set

No comments:

Post a Comment