Friday, November 16, 2012

Nov 16th


HRV today: 88 green (+3 from yesterday)
Went to get a massage yesterday, mostly because I had nothing else to do and it sounded nice. Just like everyone, my traps are one of my favorite spots in a massage, followed by my forearms. Felt great after a 1 hour massage total body. That's something I should do more often! My traps are a little sore from yesterday's training, but overall I felt good today. Warm up went well, all the movements seemed manageable. A breakdown of how all the movements in the AM session went:
  • Snatch Grip OH lunges: Felt solid! All sets unbroken, shoulders felt strong here and legs held up just fine
  • L Pull Ups: L position still needs work, biggest set was 3 in a row, most sets were doubles
  • Prowler Push: @ 140#, felt good, I was just in no hurry to get back to the HSPUs because they were much more challenging
  • HSPUs: Tough, feet came off the wall before I hit extension in many reps. I felt solid for a set of 3, then a set of 2, but the last 5 were not as pretty. 

AM session @ 9:30am
AM - CP Stamina
AMRAP in 10 minutes:
10 Snatch Grip OH Walking Lunges with 95lb barbell
10 L Pull-ups
4 rounds + 10 reps
+
AMRAP in 10 minutes:
100ft Prowler Push @ BWT total load
10 Kipping HSPU on paralette's to 8"depth
3 rounds
PM session @ 3:15
PM - MAP Airdyne
7 x 90 sec Airdyne @ 90%+ effort/180 sec EZ Spin on AD - touch slower pace than last week (2-5%)
time went by much faster than previous weeks, 90 sec was tough, but felt good overall

No comments:

Post a Comment