Thursday, April 25, 2013

#dreamteam shirts!!



My friend has taken the time to design some Tees and Tanks to help me fundraise for the travel costs for regionals! :)
If you would like a shirt, let me know a size via e-mail or comments --- I don't plan to order too many extras, so I am trying to get as many pre orders as possible. 

I am asking 35$ ish per shirt... or whatever you think the dreamteam is worth , but I have not yet finalized the cost. 
The shirts are from American Apparel
Men's Tees
Womens Tanks
(not exact styles as in picture, but same design)
Color: Grey

Donations and payments can be made via PayPal 
email: chelsearyan311@gmail.com

Once I have figured out all the costs, I will update anybody who decides to order a shirt. I would be happy to ship any orders as well. 

Thank you for your continued support!
---The dreamteam :)
Peanut & Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment