Monday, August 13, 2012

205# Split Jerk, 195# clean & 30 MU in 6:42

A. SPlit Jerk, build to a 1RM
B. Squat Clean, build to a 1RM
C. 30 Muscle-ups for time
A. 205# pr (+5#)
B. 195# tie pr
C. 6:42 pr (3:18 pr).... did all singles which proves to be good for me. Tried to do 5 per min but fell off pace a bit, still happy with the end result though :)
the good news is I PR'd my jerk and 30 MU's for time. The somewhat annoying news is that my squat clean stayed the same and I am still having the same problem... my legs are weak compared to what I can pull off the ground. I actually loaded up the bar with what I thought was 200# and it ended up being 210# and it crushed me, dumb math on my part. I then worked back down to 195#, got it but it was really tough. I wanted 200# badly, but after 2 or 3 fails with the same problem, I called it for the day. 

PM - Swimming MAP

Swim 25 meters every minute for 30 minutes
Completed. Felt good and relaxed throughout.

1 comment: