Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blonyx HMB Sport Review

I have been lucky enough to test out a product by Blonyx: HMB Sport. Blonyx Sport is a clean product that helps build and repair muscle tissue. As a CrossFit athlete, I have learned that recovery is part of training, it is essentially the only way to progress. So the faster one can recover, the more one can train. There are lots of products on out there that market the "faster recovery" idea, but it is a matter of seeing what works for me personally. While I cannot give enough credit to my coach, Michael FitzGerald and Mike, the guy behind my nutrition,  I do not think it is entirely coincidental that I have hit numbers like a snatch PR (183#), 250# back squat x 3 reps, 235# front squat x 1 rep, and a 2k Row PR (7:52.2) while on my month trial of Blonyx. I think Blonyx HMB sport is a great product and has helped give me an extra edge in my training. I have seen another cycle of increase in all my numbers in the past month or so, which is also when I entered phase 3 of my nutrition with Mike, but also this past month I have introduced the HMB supplement. I am very grateful for the opportunity to give this product a try, and I would highly recommend it for any of my followers. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment